Sunday, March 2, 2014



My name is Alexandra Burgar.  I am a board certified orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty in hand and microvascular surgery.  To clarify:  I treat everything from the elbow to the tips of the fingers.  I grew up on Long Island and slowly migrated my way to the west coast.  My practice is located in the Tri-Valley area of the east bay, San Francisco.  I treat all ages of patients, from infants to seniors.  To be seen as a patient, please view the practice website at trivalleyorthopedics.com or call 866-623-7600.

Medical Disclaimer: this blog is for educational purposes only.  The information is not intended nor suited to be a replacement or substitute for professional medical treatment or for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition. I urge you to always seek the advice of your physician or medical professional with respect to your medical condition or questions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment